Piece together all of the equipment you want, and need, to begin brewing all-grain batches of homebrew.
- 10 Gallon Industrial Cooler w/Stainless Steel Assembly: perfect for up to 20 lbs of grain (5 gallons of beer at 12%+ ABV, or 10 Gallons of beer at 5% ABV)
- OR False Bottle Assembly: Perfect if you have an Igloo Cooler already, and just need the inside parts to convert it into a mash tun.
- The Big Daddy Thermometer has an easy-to-read 2" dial, a clip to hang the thermometer on the side of your kettle, and a 12" probe. You'll want a handy thermometer like this to check water and mash temps.
- 8 Gallon Size: Perfect size for full-volume boils (6-7 gallons) for a standard 5-gallon batch of beer
- OR 16 Gallon Size: Perfect for up to 10 gallon batches of beer, if you see that for yourself now or in the future. Also ideal for brewing 5 Gallon of beer via the Brew in a Bag method.
- 16" Economy: It's built to combat the inefficiencies that come with other economy style burners (ei: turkey fryers) and it fits a wide range of kettle sizes. Perfect for 5 gallon batches.
- OR HellFire: A total beast of a burner. Super efficient. Super powerful. Can bring water to a boil for up to 20 gallons of beer.
- 25' Standard Immersion Chiller: Great for getting a full 5-gallons of wort cooled within 20 minutes.
- OR 50' Jumbo Immersion Chiller: Perfect for cooling 10+ gallon batches down to yeast pitching temperatures in minimal time. Cut down your cooling time to 10 minutes for 5-gallons!
Completely Optional but Super Handy:
Refractometer: This measures the gravity of solution, just like a hydrometer. However, you only need a couple of drops of solution on the plate for an accurate reading. The Automatic Temperature Compensator means no time wasted cooling the sample to a specific tempterature. This is really helpful to confirm conversion of starches into sugars during the mash and making sure your gravity is on point prior to boil.
Submit a Review
Note: Please enter more than 25 characters. HTML is not translated.