In addition Perlick exclusive forward sealing design features, the 650SS Forward Sealing Flow Control Faucet features a flow compensator. The flow compensator provides more control because by adjusting the flow control handle, you can adjust the restriction for hard to pour brands. You can also adjust the flow control handle to slow the flow for pouring sampler glasses, flights or growlers as well as to reduce the amount of foam when pouring into a frosted glass.
- Features a Flow Control Handle on the side of the faucet, which can adjust restriction for hard to pour brands or to slow the pour for sampler glasses
- Stainless Steel construction - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place