Briess Caramel Crystal 10L malt adds candylike sweetness to homebrews. Light in color contribution, its a perfect malts addition to a variety of styles including Pilsners, California Common beer, Pale Ales, and IPAs. Sold per pound. Can also be used to increase caramel flavors in darker beer styles like Brown Ales, Scotch Ales, Stouts, and Porters. Sold per pound.
Flavor: Candylike sweetness, mild caramel.
Color: Contributes golden hues
• 7% For balance in Pilsners
• 5-10% California Common Beer, Doppelbocks and Dark Lagers
• 5-15% Vienna, Marzen and Oktoberfest
• 5-15% Certain styles of Brown Ales, Scotch Ales, Stouts and Porters
• 10-15% Bitter Ales, Pale Ales, Mild Ales, Strong Ales and Belgian Ales
Crushed Grains: Grains are crushed at a .035" gap by default. If you require a different gap, please let us know in your order comments.